Litecoin Airdrop by Huobi Wallet is worth $10 in Litecoin for easy social media tasks.
Huobi Wallet is airdropping a total of 188 LTC as a part of their 1 year anniversary celebrations. Community members will get LTC for completing easy social tasks.
About Huobi Group and Litecoin Airdrop
Huobi Group is a leading global digital asset financial service provider. Upholding the idea of “empowering financial services and liberating global wealth” as its mission and “putting users first” as its concept, Huobi Group is committed to providing secure, professional, credible and quality services for its global users.
Since its establishment in 2013, Huobi Group has been financed by ZhenFund and Sequoia Capital. Its accumulative turnover has exceeded 1.2 trillion USD and once became the world’s largest digital asset exchange with a global share of 50%. Currently, Huobi Group has invested in more than sixty upstream and downstream enterprises. It has established compliance service teams in Singapore, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and Hong Kong to deliver its secure and credible digital asset trading and asset management services to millions of users in over 130 countries.
Twitter and Email are required for Litecoin (Huobi) Airdrop.
- Visit the Huobi Wallet Airdrop form.
- Follow them on Twitter, Retweet this Tweet and tag 5 five friends.
- Download Huobi Wallet and create an LTC address for receiving LTC.
- Submit your details in the Airdrop form.
- You will receive an equal share of the total airdrop pool of 188 LTC
- Participants who haven’t filled in the form before Oct 10th shall be deemed abandoned automatically.
- Any LTC address that does not belong to HuobiWallet is invalid, thus, cannot participate in this event.
- The maximum amount of LTC an individual participant could get is no more than the market value (on Sept 30th) of 10 USDT.
- The reward will be airdropped before Oct 30th.
Join Our Telegram channel for more Airdrops.
And don’t forget to tell us what you think about this Airdrop in Comments!